Email is the best way to contact us to receive a quicker response, as the phone lines get very busy.
We make virtual tax preparation secure and easy using our MOBILE APP. We also offer free estimates using our WORKSHEET. We are practicing social distancing measures.
(See links below)
Our office is open for in person service by appointment only. You can schedule appointments online by visiting our website: TheTaxQueens.com to schedule.
(temperature check and masks are mandatory upon arrival). We are in the same location as last year suite 304.
If you received any unemployment during 2020, we MUST have your 1099G form before filing. Usually, you can download your form from the unemployment portal in which you use to request payments and do not have to wait to receive it by mail.
Great news! You can recieve your refund loan via direct deposit this year! We prefer to no longer mail out checks but rather you set up a checking account to receive your refund faster, unless there is extreme circumstances preventing you from opening a checking account. Receiving your refund via direct deposit could prevent you from waiting to receive future stimulus checks by mail. Some cards have routing and account numbers as well.
If you are interested in a complimentary estimate, please complete the free estimate worksheet by clicking on the link above and we will respond to you either by phone or email once it's completed.
Secure Mobile App Link Button Above:
Here is a list of the documents you will need to upload:
1) A valid unexpired ID
2) social security cards for yourself and your dependents
3) All W2 and 1099 Forms for all jobs you worked in 2020
(This includes Paypal statements, Etsy, OnlyFans, unemployment 1099G, lottery winnings, etc)
4) Proof of head of household (only if you are filing head of household)- Light bill or lease
5) Proof of address showing your dependents lived in the home with you in 2020- Either lease listing dependents as occupants at your address, medical records listing dependent's names and your address, school records listing your address, health insurance listing dependent's names and your address (examples)
6) If filing a business (proof your business exists, screenshot of your business Facebook page, a business card, flyer, business records, business bank statement, etc)
7) If claiming school credit (1098T form or 2020 school receipts)
8) Direct Deposit routing number and account number or if you'd prefer a check, let us know
9) If you had insurance throught the Marketplace, please also upload your 1095A healthcare statement (this is mandatory to include on your tax return or your refund will be delayed by 8 weeks).