We pay referral fees! Please refer your friends over to us and earn cash. Ask us how.
If you are interested in a complimentary estimate, please complete the free estimate worksheet by clicking on the link above and we will respond to you either by phone or email once it's completed.
Here is a list of the documents will need to sumbit or upload to the app while filing your taxes (Only upload the documents which apply to you)
1) A valid unexpired ID
2) Social security cards for yourself and your dependents (or enter the numbers)
3) All W2 and 1099 Forms for all jobs in which you were employed in 2022
(This includes Paypal statements, Etsy, OnlyFans, unemployment 1099G, lottery winnings, etc)
4) Proof of head of household (this is only required if you are filing head of household)- Light bill or lease
5) Proof of residency showing your dependents lived in the home with you in 2022- Either lease listing dependents as occupants at your address, medical records listing dependent's names and your address, school records listing your address, health insurance listing dependent's names and your address (examples)
6) If filing a business (proof your business exists, screenshot of your business Facebook page, a business card, flyer, business records, business bank statement, etc)
7) If claiming school credit (1098T form or 2022 school receipt)
8) Direct Deposit routing number and account number or if you'd prefer a check, let us know
9) If you had insurance throught the Marketplace, please also upload your 1095A healthcare statement (this is mandatory to include on your tax return or your refund will be delayed by 8 weeks).